Fab's AutoBackup forums

Welcome to Fab's AutoBackup technical support forums
Bienvenue sur les forums de support technique de Fab's AutoBackup

You are not logged in.

Announcement

Due to a large amount of fake accounts registrations for advertising purpose (spam), this forum does not accept new registrations any longer.
You can still browse existing threads to find the help you are looking for. If you do not find it and have questions, please use this contact form.

====================================

En raison d'un nombre important d'enregistrements de faux comptes utilisateurs à des fins de spam (publicité non sollicitée), il n'est désormais plus possible de s'enregistrer sur les forums de support technique.
Vous pouvez toujours parcourir les sujets existants pour trouver ce que vous recherchez. Si vous ne trouvez pas l'information et avez des questions, veuillez utiliser ce formulaire de contact.

#1 2017-07-09 00:49:50

BobxT

[SOLVED] Cannot select an offline Windows Partition with Autobackup6

I have a full Autobackup6 license.

#1. I have a SSD with 3 Windows operating systems. From Windows 7, Autobackup6 will not allow me to select an offline Windows 10 on an adjacent partition and with an assigned drive letter. In Windows 7 Autobackup6 can only automatically select the Boot volume C: and will not allow me to change it. Nor can I change the Windows folder.

#2. I have the same problem when I built a Win7pe_se boot iso running in VirtualBox. In Win7pe_se Autobackup6 can only automatically select the Boot volume X: and will not allow me to change it.

How do I fix this problem.

Regards,
BobxT

#2 2017-07-09 05:41:43

BobxT

Re: [SOLVED] Cannot select an offline Windows Partition with Autobackup6

Please forget my request I have found I need to run "Command Line Builder" instead.

BobxT

#3 2017-07-09 07:14:30

Fab
Administrator

Re: [SOLVED] Cannot select an offline Windows Partition with Autobackup6

BobxT wrote:

Please forget my request I have found I need to run "Command Line Builder" instead.

BobxT

Hi,
That will not work. This is a feature of the Pro version. This one just cannot do it.

Fab

Registered users online in this topic: 0, guests: 1
[Bot] ClaudeBot

Board footer