Fab's AutoBackup forums

Welcome to Fab's AutoBackup technical support forums
Bienvenue sur les forums de support technique de Fab's AutoBackup

You are not logged in.

Announcement

Due to a large amount of fake accounts registrations for advertising purpose (spam), this forum does not accept new registrations any longer.
You can still browse existing threads to find the help you are looking for. If you do not find it and have questions, please use this contact form.

====================================

En raison d'un nombre important d'enregistrements de faux comptes utilisateurs à des fins de spam (publicité non sollicitée), il n'est désormais plus possible de s'enregistrer sur les forums de support technique.
Vous pouvez toujours parcourir les sujets existants pour trouver ce que vous recherchez. Si vous ne trouvez pas l'information et avez des questions, veuillez utiliser ce formulaire de contact.

#1 2014-07-15 19:02:56

Xander

[SOLVED] "Additional Folders" Can it go back to using the checkboxes?

When I'm backing up a system, I'll back up any non-default folders off the C: drive --- better too much than too little. I'll skip old installer folders (C:\234j2-3242l234-23423d-42690) and obvious temp folders but, other than that, I grab them all.  C:\HP, c:\drivers, c:\music (I see that a lot) and so on.

In version 4, I could just click down the list and check each of them.  Now, I've got to browse for every folder that I want to include and that takes a LOT more time.

Could it go back to the old way?

And, while I'm asking, would there be any way to simply have a checkbox for "All non-default folders"?  And, if so, a commandline option for that.

#2 2014-07-16 10:47:27

Fab
Administrator

Re: [SOLVED] "Additional Folders" Can it go back to using the checkboxes?

Hi Xander,

the checkbox tree did not fit right in the new UI.
Nothing is carved in the stone anyway. A lot of people hate the new UI (or people who like it do not say it!). So, I am considering removing the tiled UI and replacing it with something more classical. The check box tree would be back in the same time.

Fab

Registered users online in this topic: 0, guests: 1
[Bot] ClaudeBot

Board footer