Fab's AutoBackup forums

Welcome to Fab's AutoBackup technical support forums
Bienvenue sur les forums de support technique de Fab's AutoBackup

You are not logged in.

Announcement

Due to a large amount of fake accounts registrations for advertising purpose (spam), this forum does not accept new registrations any longer.
You can still browse existing threads to find the help you are looking for. If you do not find it and have questions, please use this contact form.

====================================

En raison d'un nombre important d'enregistrements de faux comptes utilisateurs à des fins de spam (publicité non sollicitée), il n'est désormais plus possible de s'enregistrer sur les forums de support technique.
Vous pouvez toujours parcourir les sujets existants pour trouver ce que vous recherchez. Si vous ne trouvez pas l'information et avez des questions, veuillez utiliser ce formulaire de contact.

#1 2014-11-10 17:26:22

srice

[SOLVED] SOURCEUSERSNAMES command line issues

Within the GUI, everything works as expected. When attempting to launch the tool from the command line it ignores anything that is sent along in the SOURCEUSERSNAMES and only backs up the user that is running the tool via runas. This is even in the event that you have chosen ALL profiles, it will ignore this switch completely and only backup the user who launched it. In my script, I launch the tool as ADMINUSER and it only backs this user up. All other user accounts on the machine are ignored.

I have tried all of these
/SOURCEUSERSNAMES="ALL"
/SOURCEUSERSNAMES="USERNAME"
/SOURCEUSERSNAMES="%username%"

command line option to fire the script
set currentuser=%username%
runas /user:DOMAIN\ADMINUSER ""\\itserver\share\fabs\AutoBackup5Pro.exe" /"English" /BACKUP /TO="\\servername\share\fabs" /SUBFOLDER=YES /SOURCEUSERSNAMES="%username%" /THEME=DEFAULT /PLAYSOUND /OVERWRITEALL /ALL /LOGSTORAGE="\\servername\share\fabs\""
pause

#2 2014-11-11 09:32:26

Fab
Administrator

Re: [SOLVED] SOURCEUSERSNAMES command line issues

Hi,
the parameter you should use is /SOURCEUSERSPROFILESNAMES="USERNAME"

I used to bundle a wrong version of the command line builder a while ago. This may have caused some confusion here.
You should get the latest program package version with the right command line builder inside.

By the way, do not use a variable like %UserName% because it will always use the user it is running as.

Fab

#3 2014-11-11 19:09:31

srice

Re: [SOLVED] SOURCEUSERSNAMES command line issues

Fab, thank you for looking at it, I can verify with the correct switch in there it's working as designated.

Registered users online in this topic: 0, guests: 1
[Bot] ClaudeBot

Board footer