Fab's AutoBackup forums

Welcome to Fab's AutoBackup technical support forums
Bienvenue sur les forums de support technique de Fab's AutoBackup

You are not logged in.

Announcement

Due to a large amount of fake accounts registrations for advertising purpose (spam), this forum does not accept new registrations any longer.
You can still browse existing threads to find the help you are looking for. If you do not find it and have questions, please use this contact form.

====================================

En raison d'un nombre important d'enregistrements de faux comptes utilisateurs à des fins de spam (publicité non sollicitée), il n'est désormais plus possible de s'enregistrer sur les forums de support technique.
Vous pouvez toujours parcourir les sujets existants pour trouver ce que vous recherchez. Si vous ne trouvez pas l'information et avez des questions, veuillez utiliser ce formulaire de contact.

#1 2015-10-21 18:08:15

dubritski

[SOLVED] run as normal user

i am interested in this product for my company.
at the moment i am using a simple xcopy command for my end users to make a backup of their files to a network share.
this works pretty well except for some of the nice features your program allows for, like the outlook auto complete, signature files, mapped network drives and printers. As well as doing multiple profiles at once

I would like to replace my normal command script with your program, but my problem is all of my end users are not local administrators, so when they click the script they get the UAC prompt asking for admin privileges. Is there any way around this, I understand they will not be able to copy anything but their own profile, and I am ok with that.

#2 2015-10-22 08:20:51

Fab
Administrator

Re: [SOLVED] run as normal user

Fab's AutoBackup 6 Pro is great for the IT tech. For the end user, I would recommend this other version: http://www.fpnet.fr/?page=ab6presentation&lang=en

The one can run without administrator privileges and is designed for the end user.

Regards,

Fab

#3 2015-10-22 13:15:48

dubritski

Thanks for your reply, but a single use license is not really beneficial to me, as i would have to buy over 300 of them smile

#4 2015-10-22 13:20:26

Fab
Administrator

dubritski wrote:

Thanks for your reply, but a single use license is not really beneficial to me, as i would have to buy over 300 of them smile

What about bulk packs ?
There are several available packs. I know that the prices would be quite unattractive vs V6 Pro price but V6 Pro is clearly not designed for the end user.
I can also provide a discount for such packs.

Fab

Registered users online in this topic: 0, guests: 1
[Bot] ClaudeBot

Board footer