Fab's AutoBackup forums

Welcome to Fab's AutoBackup technical support forums
Bienvenue sur les forums de support technique de Fab's AutoBackup

You are not logged in.

Announcement

Due to a large amount of fake accounts registrations for advertising purpose (spam), this forum does not accept new registrations any longer.
You can still browse existing threads to find the help you are looking for. If you do not find it and have questions, please use this contact form.

====================================

En raison d'un nombre important d'enregistrements de faux comptes utilisateurs à des fins de spam (publicité non sollicitée), il n'est désormais plus possible de s'enregistrer sur les forums de support technique.
Vous pouvez toujours parcourir les sujets existants pour trouver ce que vous recherchez. Si vous ne trouvez pas l'information et avez des questions, veuillez utiliser ce formulaire de contact.

#1 2016-03-04 00:42:39

severed

Is there a debug mode or verbose switch

I have a situation with build 26812 where it will not restore

Every file says "Copy Error" then "Trying Again" then moves to next file

I am sure permissions are 100% OK - even logged in as different user with permission to both folders (archive and destination) - have also tried using the "Transfer Profile" to go between two folders (source profile and destination profile) and same issue. I can copy files between the two profile folders without error using Windows Explorer.

I get this whether logged in as the "Admin User" (local administrator) or the user whose profile it is I am restoring.

I have seen this with fABS V6 once before (I am fairly new to 6) but I have fixed it before using some combination of running as admin or similar but with this one I am stumped!!

Is there a debug switch I can flip to see what the error is?  I'd be interested to know as I've spent hours on this now with various RUNAS combos and using different users and even creating new users to run FABS under... nothing is making sense.. short of pulling out some Sysinternal tools I am stumped!

THanks

Grant, Brisbane AU

#2 2016-03-04 01:01:20

severed

Re: Is there a debug mode or verbose switch

I still get this with build 27037

#3 2016-03-04 08:02:40

Fab
Administrator

Re: Is there a debug mode or verbose switch

Hi,
do you have this issue with just this computer or with every machine you use it on?

There is a debug mode. It just tells what are exactly the source and target files with their full path, size and modified date. At the end of the job, it builds a debug feedback report that you will need to fill. This report is emailed to me after that.
To enable this debug mode, right click the program's title bar and select "Debug mode", then, perform the job exactly the same way you usually do.

Fab

Registered users online in this topic: 0, guests: 1
[Bot] ClaudeBot

Board footer