Fab's AutoBackup forums

Welcome to Fab's AutoBackup technical support forums
Bienvenue sur les forums de support technique de Fab's AutoBackup

You are not logged in.

Announcement

Due to a large amount of fake accounts registrations for advertising purpose (spam), this forum does not accept new registrations any longer.
You can still browse existing threads to find the help you are looking for. If you do not find it and have questions, please use this contact form.

====================================

En raison d'un nombre important d'enregistrements de faux comptes utilisateurs à des fins de spam (publicité non sollicitée), il n'est désormais plus possible de s'enregistrer sur les forums de support technique.
Vous pouvez toujours parcourir les sujets existants pour trouver ce que vous recherchez. Si vous ne trouvez pas l'information et avez des questions, veuillez utiliser ce formulaire de contact.

#1 2016-06-04 16:00:28

rlyoung

No File To Copy?

Hello All,

I'm test driving Fab's 6pro on a windows 8.1 laptop trying to create a backup to an external hard drive.  I am doing something wrong since mostly what I get in the backup folder are .ini and .dir files but no real data. The log says 'no file to copy' about most everything. I thought the setup process was pretty obvious, but I must be missing something? Thanks

#2 2016-06-04 16:03:57

Fab
Administrator

Re: No File To Copy?

Have you set some file exclusions?
Can you perform the same job in debug mode?
To enable this, right click the program's title bar, select "debug mode", perform the job and finally, fill the debug report feedback when closing it. That may help me finding out how it is set on your side.

Fab

#3 2016-06-05 14:00:13

rlyoung

Re: No File To Copy?

I'll give it a try, thanks.

Registered users online in this topic: 0, guests: 1
[Bot] ClaudeBot

Board footer