Fab's AutoBackup forums

Welcome to Fab's AutoBackup technical support forums
Bienvenue sur les forums de support technique de Fab's AutoBackup

You are not logged in.

Announcement

Due to a large amount of fake accounts registrations for advertising purpose (spam), this forum does not accept new registrations any longer.
You can still browse existing threads to find the help you are looking for. If you do not find it and have questions, please use this contact form.

====================================

En raison d'un nombre important d'enregistrements de faux comptes utilisateurs à des fins de spam (publicité non sollicitée), il n'est désormais plus possible de s'enregistrer sur les forums de support technique.
Vous pouvez toujours parcourir les sujets existants pour trouver ce que vous recherchez. Si vous ne trouvez pas l'information et avez des questions, veuillez utiliser ce formulaire de contact.

#1 2016-07-16 02:01:37

Cearon01

Transfers are a bit empty

When trying to transfer files from an old hard drive or system to a new system, the folders themselves will transfer along with any folders inside them but absolutely none of the files will transfer and the desktop background goes to black. I have run the transfer as an administrator, performed "Take Ownership" on the profile in question and tried the transfer through the activated administrator account. Could someone please shed some light on this. According to the logs Fab's sees the files but just will not pull them to the new system. Thank you for your help.

#2 2016-07-16 21:59:28

Fab
Administrator

Re: Transfers are a bit empty

Hi,
Is there any file exclusion set?

Fab

#3 2016-07-17 16:00:12

Cearon01

Exclusions are complete blank so all files should be eligible for transfer.

#4 2016-07-17 16:35:15

Fab
Administrator

What is saying the log? Are there any copy errors?

Fab

#5 2016-07-17 16:36:34

Cearon01

The log shows no copy errors. When reading the folders it shows that it seems the files (over 1,000 in some cases) but doesn't transfer them.

#6 2016-07-17 16:40:03

Fab
Administrator

Can you run the job in debug mode? To enable it, right click the program's title bar and select "debug". Then, perform the job the exact way you did. When you will close it at the end of the process, there will be a debug feedback form to fill. It will send me various information about the system and what items were selected for copy. I will do my best to support you since I do not have access to my development computer for several days.

Fab

Registered users online in this topic: 0, guests: 1
[Bot] ClaudeBot

Board footer