Fab's AutoBackup forums

Welcome to Fab's AutoBackup technical support forums
Bienvenue sur les forums de support technique de Fab's AutoBackup

You are not logged in.

Announcement

Due to a large amount of fake accounts registrations for advertising purpose (spam), this forum does not accept new registrations any longer.
You can still browse existing threads to find the help you are looking for. If you do not find it and have questions, please use this contact form.

====================================

En raison d'un nombre important d'enregistrements de faux comptes utilisateurs à des fins de spam (publicité non sollicitée), il n'est désormais plus possible de s'enregistrer sur les forums de support technique.
Vous pouvez toujours parcourir les sujets existants pour trouver ce que vous recherchez. Si vous ne trouvez pas l'information et avez des questions, veuillez utiliser ce formulaire de contact.

#1 2018-01-10 18:19:19

Mikeh44

[SOLVED] Newbie questions...

Hello everybody.
I am a home user, about to migrate from Win7 to Win10 on a new machine.
1) Do I need to buy two licences, one for the source and one for the target m/c?
2) Might Fabs help me migrate Windows LIve Mail to Outlook?

Many thanks for any advice - Mike.

#2 2018-01-10 20:30:29

Fab
Administrator

Re: [SOLVED] Newbie questions...

Hi,
In this case, you will not need to buy 2 licenses.
You can install the program on the win7 computer, backup your files, uninstall the program, install it on the win10 machine and restore your files.
Fab’s AutoBackup is not a converter. If Outlook cannot migrate Windows Live Mail, you will have to find a way to do that by yourself.
There are some tutorials for that on the web like this one:
https://www.howto-outlook.com/howto/mig … moewlm.htm

Fab

#3 2018-01-10 20:59:17

Mikeh44

Re: [SOLVED] Newbie questions...

Thanks for the quick reply, that is exactly the info I needed.
I have heard such great reports about your product (mainly from Mike Smith) and I can't wait to try it.
Thanks again!

Registered users online in this topic: 0, guests: 1
[Bot] claudebot

Board footer