Fab's AutoBackup forums

Welcome to Fab's AutoBackup technical support forums
Bienvenue sur les forums de support technique de Fab's AutoBackup

You are not logged in.

Announcement

Due to a large amount of fake accounts registrations for advertising purpose (spam), this forum does not accept new registrations any longer.
You can still browse existing threads to find the help you are looking for. If you do not find it and have questions, please use this contact form.

====================================

En raison d'un nombre important d'enregistrements de faux comptes utilisateurs à des fins de spam (publicité non sollicitée), il n'est désormais plus possible de s'enregistrer sur les forums de support technique.
Vous pouvez toujours parcourir les sujets existants pour trouver ce que vous recherchez. Si vous ne trouvez pas l'information et avez des questions, veuillez utiliser ce formulaire de contact.

#1 2018-02-20 16:27:22

chaoslost200

Feature Request - Skip button on Transfer Data Screen

After sitting for 2 hours watching a chrome profile get transferred byte by byte I really really wish there was a skip button that would bypass whatever the current item is and go on to the next. It would be a wonderful time saver so I wouldn't have to cancel and start over without the item I didn't realize I wanted to skip.

#2 2018-02-20 16:30:13

Fab
Administrator

Re: Feature Request - Skip button on Transfer Data Screen

chaoslost200 wrote:

After sitting for 2 hours watching a chrome profile get transferred byte by byte I really really wish there was a skip button that would bypass whatever the current item is and go on to the next. It would be a wonderful time saver so I wouldn't have to cancel and start over without the item I didn't realize I wanted to skip.

Hi,
there will be better than that in a very next future: Chrome is champion at putting loads of small cache files almost everywhere in the profile.
The Chrome process has been recently improved in development version so, Chrome transfers will be much faster with the next release.

Fab

#3 2018-03-23 16:07:48

ThatPCDude

This would be a great feature when dealing with a damaged hard drive. I have one RIGHT NOW that is stuck on one file. I have manually done the backup skipping files and the like but would love to see Fabs offer that feature.

#4 2018-03-23 16:10:52

Fab
Administrator

ThatPCDude wrote:

This would be a great feature when dealing with a damaged hard drive. I have one RIGHT NOW that is stuck on one file. I have manually done the backup skipping files and the like but would love to see Fabs offer that feature.

So, the feature that is designed to check if anything moves does not work?
What value do you have in your autobackup.ini file for "CopyTimeOutInSeconds" under the "[CONFIG]" section ?
By default, this value is 1

Fab

Registered users online in this topic: 0, guests: 1
[Bot] ClaudeBot

Board footer