Fab's AutoBackup forums

Welcome to Fab's AutoBackup technical support forums
Bienvenue sur les forums de support technique de Fab's AutoBackup

You are not logged in.

Announcement

Due to a large amount of fake accounts registrations for advertising purpose (spam), this forum does not accept new registrations any longer.
You can still browse existing threads to find the help you are looking for. If you do not find it and have questions, please use this contact form.

====================================

En raison d'un nombre important d'enregistrements de faux comptes utilisateurs à des fins de spam (publicité non sollicitée), il n'est désormais plus possible de s'enregistrer sur les forums de support technique.
Vous pouvez toujours parcourir les sujets existants pour trouver ce que vous recherchez. Si vous ne trouvez pas l'information et avez des questions, veuillez utiliser ce formulaire de contact.

#1 2018-03-22 20:13:59

HaoleBoy

[SOLVED] HI0 is not a valid integer value

Aloha Fab!

Just ran AutoBackup 7 Pro for the first time. It got most of the way through transferring my customer's data, and then I got an error window

view?usp=sharing

I was doing a "transfer data" from an external drive attached via a USB docking station to the active system which is Windows 10 V1709.  After clicking 'Cancel', the error popup went away, and the AutoBackup window remains, but there is no further data transfer activity occurring.

I can leave this in it's current state for a while if you'd like me to gather any further information, or let me know what else I can do to help with problem determination.

Mahalo,

Harry Z

Last edited by HaoleBoy (2018-03-22 20:17:34)

#2 2018-03-22 20:20:29

Fab
Administrator

Re: [SOLVED] HI0 is not a valid integer value

This kind of error has been reported to me while the program was in beta test.
I have never been able to reproduce the problem but I thought I got it anyway. Obviously, I was wrong.
I will do my best to solve this as soon as possible. I am starting right now

Fab

#3 2018-03-22 21:06:23

Fab
Administrator

Re: [SOLVED] HI0 is not a valid integer value

Can you test a new build right now?
I have sent a download link to a test version.
Let me know if it solves this issue running the very same job.
If so, I will release it as an update.
Thanks!

Fab

Registered users online in this topic: 0, guests: 1
[Bot] ClaudeBot

Board footer