Fab's AutoBackup forums

Welcome to Fab's AutoBackup technical support forums
Bienvenue sur les forums de support technique de Fab's AutoBackup

You are not logged in.

Announcement

Due to a large amount of fake accounts registrations for advertising purpose (spam), this forum does not accept new registrations any longer.
You can still browse existing threads to find the help you are looking for. If you do not find it and have questions, please use this contact form.

====================================

En raison d'un nombre important d'enregistrements de faux comptes utilisateurs à des fins de spam (publicité non sollicitée), il n'est désormais plus possible de s'enregistrer sur les forums de support technique.
Vous pouvez toujours parcourir les sujets existants pour trouver ce que vous recherchez. Si vous ne trouvez pas l'information et avez des questions, veuillez utiliser ce formulaire de contact.

#1 2020-03-13 03:29:29

NiteSite

Export recent documents from office programs

I wanted to know if an option to restore recent used documents lists from programs like Word, Excel, PowerPoint ECT. It would be a huge help so that these lists don't have to be manually extracted every time I need to back up and move data from an old PC to a new one.

EG: Document list

This is just Excel but I would like it for the other programs mentioned as well.

#2 2020-03-13 14:31:51

Fab
Administrator

Re: Export recent documents from office programs

Hi,
there is not such an option.
To be integrated, it should follow even if upgrading from let's say Office 2010 to Office 2019/365. I don't know if that's technically doable or not.

Fab

#3 2020-03-13 23:18:16

NiteSite

Re: Export recent documents from office programs

I was looking for a solution to be integrated like the one in the following post: https://community.spiceworks.com/topic/ … cents-list

Problem is deploying all new windows 7 to 10 PC's doing this by hand takes up a lot of time which your amazing program already save a bunch of. Thank you again for making this tool it has saved so many hours for my work

Registered users online in this topic: 0, guests: 1
[Bot] ClaudeBot

Board footer