Fab's AutoBackup forums

Welcome to Fab's AutoBackup technical support forums
Bienvenue sur les forums de support technique de Fab's AutoBackup

You are not logged in.

Announcement

Due to a large amount of fake accounts registrations for advertising purpose (spam), this forum does not accept new registrations any longer.
You can still browse existing threads to find the help you are looking for. If you do not find it and have questions, please use this contact form.

====================================

En raison d'un nombre important d'enregistrements de faux comptes utilisateurs à des fins de spam (publicité non sollicitée), il n'est désormais plus possible de s'enregistrer sur les forums de support technique.
Vous pouvez toujours parcourir les sujets existants pour trouver ce que vous recherchez. Si vous ne trouvez pas l'information et avez des questions, veuillez utiliser ce formulaire de contact.

#1 2021-12-01 18:21:29

Grinch843

Feature Request.

Hi, would be nice to have an option that would let us hide items on the selection screens that are not found.    For example, if Autobackup does not see that Chrome is installed it hides that from the list of items.   

Thanks and keep up the great work...

Scott

#2 2021-12-01 18:34:21

Fab
Administrator

Re: Feature Request.

Grinch843 wrote:

Hi, would be nice to have an option that would let us hide items on the selection screens that are not found.

At least I can try. However, I may have to remove resize ability. Now, each item is placed on the interface regarding other items placement. Each position is hard coded so, I would have to develop something more "dynamic". That will be a lot of work but I'll try it anyway.

Fab

#3 2021-12-01 19:26:59

Grinch843

Re: Feature Request.

No problem, if its going to require you to change to much don't worry about it, it's not important and was just something I was thinking would be nice to have, at least for me anyway :-)

Thanks,
Scott

Registered users online in this topic: 0, guests: 1
[Bot] ClaudeBot

Board footer